...Because it is UNIQUE
and BEAUTIFUL ♥

Your wedding/elopement day is probably the most important day of your lives, let’s face it. And obviously you want it to be memorable. We can agree on how beautiful you will look in your dress, how gorgeous the flowers will be and how delicious the cake will be. But what will keep these moments alive, apart from the warm feeling you will hold in your hearts forever, are the photographs of that day.

why it is important. Because it is

your love.
your Legacy. your Memory.

I am a couples and elopement photographer based in Rome, Italy

Although I know my city almost at heart, it never ceases to amaze me with hidden alleys I have never seen before, or lovely corners I have not yet discovered. Italy has that breeze that always mesmerizes you and it is absolutely a perfect place to say “I do”. Let’s create something memorable together. If you are an adventurous, a bit crazy and passionate couple who love to discover places, cultures and have fun, we are a match!

Book me to be YOUR wedding photographer to tell your story so  years later when you will be showing the photos to your kids, you can relive the exact same feelings and have those butterflies in your stomach that you had on the day when you exchanged vows. 

from the lovebook

There have been so many amazing couples who already trusted me as their wedding photographer and took me along with them on their honeymoon for a photoshoot or even on a couple’s session to remember a vacation.
Lovely memories not only for them,
but believe me, for me too! 
Photos of you on your best day are Your Legacy, you want to make them last.
Dark rock'n'roll bride holding the bridal bouquet, italy

gorgeous double Bridal editorial ☾ Latina, Italy

Bride and groom on the beach eloping at sunrise near Rome

romantic Sunrise elopement on the beach ☾ rome, italy

Newlyweds in Venice with the Bridge of Sights

sunrise honeymoon session with newlyweds ☾ venice, Italy

bride and groom exchanging rings during the elopement in italy

warm toned spring Styled Elopement ☾ rome, Italy

bride and groom kissing in the middle of nature, italy

elopement in an abandonned quarry ☾ latina, Italy

bride and groom kiss in the heart of rome, celebrate their wedding

Sunrise celebration for their elopement ☾ Rome, Italy

"even when there is no star in sight
You'll always be my only guiding light"

Mumford and Sons – Guiding Light

FEATURED ON

Because the only thing that will last from your big day are the memories, and the photographs. This is why choosing the right photographer is fundamental.

who is behind?

who am i

hi, My name is Rita.

I’m happy to welcome you in here! I am a couples, elopement and wedding photographer based in Rome, Italy. Don’t let this discurage you on asking me to photograph you somewhere else, on the contrary, I’d be happy to meet you literally anywhere in the world for your engagement or elopement! Traveling is like 30% of my DNA (find out about the remaining 70% here). 
Are you coming to Italy, or maybe planning a surprise proposal somewhere? Let me be part of it. I’d be honored, and super excited of course. 

please read from them

the kindest words

Destination wedding and elopement photographer

Where to find me, also