Who I Am
My name is Rita Foldi, I was born in Budapest, Hungary, in april 1983 to Marta and Janos Foldi as their first child, I am a street and travel photographer.
I grew up between my hometown and Paris, then in 1997 I moved to Rome because of my parents’ work. Once back to my beloved Budapest in 2007, I started studying photography “for real”. It has been my most pleasureful hobby and work ever since. I enjoy taking photos during my travels and in special occasions such as sport events and weddings.
Travels are an important part of my life, since I was so lucky to visit many countries ever since I was a child. My first trip was when I was 1 to Athens, but I do not remember it unfortunately. When I go and visit a new place, I like to bring home a lot of photographs that capture the essence of the country or city I visited, just as the people’s faces and expressions.
Let’s get social:: follow me here:
References and publications
Here a list of the website where my works have been featured and published.
- ItalianWays featured my gallery about Sermoneta on their website and Facebook page: click here.
- Mammuth Roma vs Asiago Vipers photos on the Asiago website, click here.
- Parrag Gabriella personal website | Teacher special techniques: http://www.csillagjaro.com/
- Photographs of the Mammuth Roma InLine Hockey team on the official hockey website: http://www.hockeymammuth.it
- Photograph of the Mammuth Roma inline hockey team on Inline hockey News: Click Here.
- Sportlatina.it on http://www.sportlatina.it/altri-sport/hockey
- Mammuth Roma photographs on Il Territorio, La Provincia and Latina Oggi.
- My sport photographs have been published also on www.telesport.hu – all the galleries with my photographs here.
- Sport photographs have been published on www.bevezetem.hu – click here for some of the galleries.
- Muse at Sziget festival photos featured here.
- Laurent Garnier@Rex photos have been featured on the PukkelPop2010 Tumblr. Click here.
- Sziget Festival photos have been published also on bevezetem.hu.